The shemagh is a traditional arab headdress/scarf worn by arab men of a square of cloth, it is folded and wrapped in many various unique styles around the head.
The shemagh is essential for protecting the eyes, nose, mouth, ears and face from sand and elements during windy and desert conditions. It is also used as a neck warmer or hand towel.
* 100% Brand New and High Quality
* One Size Fits Most
* Designed To Protect Head & Neck From Sun, Sand & Wind
* Dries Quickly & Keep The Head Warm
* Worn Across The Forehead Or Neck
* Perfect for outdoor, hiking, hunting, camping, travel or other purpose
** Note: the actual pattern of the scarf may look slightly different to the picture